[kepler-users] Reg Globus job submission actor

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue Apr 6 09:42:59 PDT 2010

Hi Karuna,

     Are you using GlobusWSJob actor? I guess your problem is because of
some configuration mistakes. If you are using PN director, please make
sure the 'firingCountLimit' properties of all upstream actors are
configured as 1, not 'NONE'. If you are using SDF director, make sure
its 'iterations' property is set as 1, not 0.

     You can have a look at the demo workflow at
$Kepler/globus4.0.7/demos/ directory. Or I can help you have a check if
you send me your workflow.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.