[kepler-users] [kepler-dev] SRB account needed ?

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Oct 5 13:08:07 PDT 2009

Hi Subhav,

    Master-Slave do not need EcoGrid actor, only need Distributed
Composite actor.

    There is a sample workflow at
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/workflows/distributed/testmodel-works.xml.

    You need Kepler 1.x version to run it. use 'ant change-to
-Dsuite=master-slave' at  $Kepler.modules/build-area to check out
master-slave module. Full instructions on using Kepler 1.x can be found
at
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.