[kepler-users] PROVENANCE DATA WITH COMMAND LINE EXECUTION

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Nov 21 08:21:11 PST 2009

Josep -
I seem to recall encountering this before in the WRP suite. Because of
how the Provenance Recorder is added to the workflow I believe you
need to:
1) open the workflow in your provenance-enabled Kepler GUI
2) save it (it appears not to have been modified, but it actually has
been under the hood - you can even diff the xml to see for yourself)
3) then run it from the command line as you had been
At this point the Provenance Recorder will have been added to the
workflow and recording should take place as if you'd run in the GUI.
Hope that works for you!
-ben