[kepler-users] Q RE: viewing stdout from Python actors

Tom Parris parris at isciences.com
Thu Nov 19 08:39:10 PST 2009

Ben,

Thanks for the response.  I should probably move to my Linux platform
where this would be self explanatory, but I'm currently running on
Windows.  I've tried launching kepler.exe from both cygwin bash shell
and a dos shell, loading the demo workflow and executing, but I don't
see the output from the print statements.  Now I see there is a
kepler-console.bat that does the trick.

My apologies for being to quick to hit the list.

-- Tom