[kepler-users] Q RE: viewing stdout from Python actors

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 19 08:27:24 PST 2009

Tom,
It will print to the console where Kepler was launched.
If you are running from the SVN trunk using the command line with ant
you will see it in that terminal.
If you are running from an executable - the console will be system-
dependent (on Mac it is likely available using the Console.app; I'm
not sure what the equivalent is in Windows)
The output will not be sent to the Display actor that is connected to
the Python actor in the workflow.

-ben