[kepler-users] passing multiple data frames between RExpression actors

Scott Porter sporter at otxresearch.com
Thu Nov 12 23:19:08 PST 2009

I have a workflow where everything works.  I can pass a single data frame with no problem between two RExpression actors.  However, if I add a port for a second dataframe, the first dataframe port now passes junk data from some random memory location (in some cases a different dataframe, in other cases a random function, etc).  Is it a known limitation of the RExpression actor that it can only pass one dataframe?  Is the only workaround to pass an R workspace between the actors?