[kepler-users] Unable to run the RExpression actor

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 28 11:45:22 PDT 2009

Jean-Michel,
I've updated my [Mac] to use R 2.9.0 with no ill effects. I will try
on a virtual XP box next. Can you include the stacktrace you are
seeing when you run the workflow with the R expression?
The actual workflow might also help me track down any problems.
Thanks,
-ben

On May 28, 2009, at 2:51 AM, <Jean-Michel.Perraud at csiro.au> <Jean-Michel.Perraud at csiro.au