[kepler-users] UI prototype for web-based workflow authoring

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Wed May 13 04:46:40 PDT 2009

Kepler Users:

You may know that the Cornell Lab of Ornithology is building a web-based
workflow authoring, execution, and management system at
SciencePipes.org. We gave our web/UI designer (Will Morris) free reign
to come up with a new UI for a web-based workflow authoring environment
to be used with SciencePipes. You can play with his semi-functional
prototype here:
http://sciencepipes.org/alpha/home/article/view?articleID=698958

N.B. Since it is a prototype, it's written for Firefox 3 and has not
been cross-browser tested.

We'd be happy to get your feedback; please email it to
sciencepipes at cornell.edu.

Cheers,
-Paul