[kepler-users] Simultaneous Workflow runnings

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Mar 4 10:46:32 PST 2009

Hi Josep,

    Congratulations on your success on run kepler simultaneously by
batch mode!

    The reason you can not run another job submission workflow from GUI
may be there are some static methods in job submission actors.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.