[kepler-users] Simultaneous Workflow runnings

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina campaxic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:25:51 PST 2009

Hey,
Some comments and clarifications on the discussion between Christopher
Brooks and Jianwu Wang regarding Simultaneous Workflow runnings:

1. I've been able to run two generic workflows simultaneously with the
GUI, no problem!

2. However, the problem appears when I'm using job control actors. In
that case, It has not been possible to run two workflows
simultaneously since the second one always shows the "wrapping up"
message.

3. According to Christopher's suggestions, I launched them in the
command line exectution: kepler.sh -runwf -nogui -nocache workflow.xml
&. Then, both run simultaneously!

That's what I've learned from my experience,

Josep Maria,

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina
Professor Lector
Departament de Fisicoquímica