[kepler-users] deleting and reloading kar file

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:17:40 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,  this area is very much under development at the moment.

The expected behavior in this case will be to just ignore your second
request
to import the object (since it has the same ID as an object in the cache
Kepler will assume that it's the same object)
and since it already has that object in the cache your second attempt to
import the same
object will simply be ignored.  The whole "reassign id to an object" is
going away since we can now trust
the uniqueness of an object that has an LSID.

Hope that helps,
Aaron