[kepler-users] deleting and reloading kar file

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:11:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

In Kepler Developer Version 1.X (win XP), I am having a problem, when I try to
1. save a kar file of an object in my local repository
2. Delete the object from my local repository.
3. Import the same object back in the repository.

It asks me if I want to reassign the id.
I click yes, and then get this:
"Error Inserting the kar file into the cache: Id already exists in the
cache: Error creating KarCacheObject:
lib\jar\ptolemy.actor.TypedComposteActor.jar (The system cannot find
the path specified)

Chris