[kepler-users] internally connect actor

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 14 07:51:58 PDT 2009

Hi Chris,
Take a look at some of the higher order component actors
in ptolemy/actor/lib/hoc.

ApplyFunction.java is a good place to start.
MultiInstanceComposite is another one.

See also ptolemy/domains/ddf/lib/ActorRecursion.java

See also Edward's curriculum demo in Ptolemy II
ptII/ptolemy/domains/curriculum/demo/Curriculum/Curriculum.xml

Man-Kit Leung and people from Bosch are doing something somewhat
similar with Properties, see the ptolemy/data/properties work.