[kepler-users] semantic actor suggestion

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 10:18:16 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have a few questions about the semantic annotation functionality.
I noticed in the semantic search browser it displays the properties,
but I wasn't sure if it used that for doing searches.

Also, I was looking through the code for performing the semantic actor
suggestion,
and it looks like it uses a hand-coded matching algorithm instead of a SQARQL
based inference engine. Would it make sense to update this functionality
which would allow more sophisticated searches with properties.

Chris