[kepler-users] using undefined input port

José Román Bilbao Castro jrbcast at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 03:02:14 PST 2009

Hi again,

I read and followed the instructions on the link you sent me... but no
way. First, I can not
find an actor which makes "conditional expressions". Second, the
attached workflow does
almost what I want: When a value is set for the port, it is detected
and also is detected a
missing value. The thing is that I would like to modify the outputs.
Instead of printing a
single constant string I would like to do this:

a) If true (if input is present): print a string consisting of a
string plus the value of the input.
b) if false, print an empty string. This is ok as I just need to
change the current value to an
empty string.

Can you please have a look at it?.

Thanks in advance,