[kepler-users] using undefined input port

José Román Bilbao Castro jrbcast at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 03:38:13 PST 2009

Hi all,

I want to do this:

My workflow accepts an input port. Within the workflow I can do two
different things:

a) If the input parameter has a value do something
b) else if the input parameter has nothing (i.e. is not connected), do
something.

I have been trying to use boolean expressions (IsPresent) and a
logical multiplexor
but when the input port is not connected I get an error I can not solve.

Please find attached the workflow, try to remove the external input
port parameter to
see the problem

Cheers,

Jose.