[kepler-users] How To Build Kepler under Eclipse Instructions

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 8 09:48:47 PST 2009

Sorry about that.  All of these demos used to run until we changed the
repository around and changed the build system.  It's a major priority
to get everything back to normal, but it might take a while to work out
the kinks.  I fully agree with you that it's frustrating to go to the
demos directory and have a demo not work.  I'll add a bug to get all of
the demos working again so we don't forget about this.

chad