[kepler-users] How To Build Kepler under Eclipse Instructions

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 7 17:36:55 PST 2009

OK, got them, thanks...

One minor issue is that the very first demo doesn't run (I don't have R
installed).  The error message is "null".

I know that if I RTFM, it says in the comments on the demo that
I have to install R, but it seems like the very first demo should run
out of the box...  Or it shouldn't be the first demo, and should
be grouped with some demos under a heading "For the next few demos,
you need to install R".  No?

The problem is that if someone doesn't read through the comments,
they get an immediate impression something like:

"Oh, OK... academic software... doesn't work..."

Edward