[kepler-users] Simultaneous Workflow runnings

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina campaxic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 04:37:01 PST 2009

Dear users,

I've launched a 3-days long workflow with the GUI that uses job
command actors in order to submit computational chemistry jobs to a
cluster computer. I've noticed that if I open a new GUI and I want to
launch a new workflow that run also a job submission it does not work.
Rapidly, the new workflow shows the wrapping up message without
executing the workflow.

Why is that? How can I overcome this? I would like to run
simultaneously several workflows with the job submission capability.
Is that possible? If I launch both workflows in a non-graphical mode
they will run?

Thanks a lot,

Josep Maria Campanera,

I'm running Kepler 1.0.0 (May 2008) under Linux (openSUSE 10.2, X86-64)

Josep Maria Campanera Alsina
Professor Lector
Departament de Fisicoquímica
Facultat de Farmàcia