[kepler-users] For loop

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Tue Feb 3 23:57:41 PST 2009

Hello Bertram,

thanks for the reference to the paper.

I see your point, but I am not sure whether this is a solution in my
case. I'll try to express myself more precisely.

I have a composite actor A, which have input port ain1 and output port
aout1.

Inside actor A, I have actor B (input port bin1 output port bout1) which
performs file related tasks basing on input.

Actor B reads file name from it's input port (bin1), performs actions on
that file and sends information to the output port - bout1 - (name of
the file with prefix).

What I want to do is:

1. Send array of the file names as a parameter into input port of actor A

files={file1, file2, file3 } -> ain1:A

2. inside composite actor A I want to perform

for(i=0;i<ain1.length;i++) {
  ain1[i] -> bin1:B
  bout1:B -> aout1:A -> outputArray
}

I hope this is more precise description of my needs :)

Cheers

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center