[kepler-users] Kepler Grid Actors

prakash bisht prakash.bisht82 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 01:45:05 PST 2009

Hi Wang,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I couldn't found grid actors link in User Manual. In section 7.3 only how to
use those actors is given. I want grid job submission actor and other grid
actors for Kepler-1.0.0. Currently with my Kepler v1.0.0 installation by
default only Authentication and GridFTP actors are present.

And also while using this Authentication actor It's asking for GAMA login
and password. How to avoid that and use these actors.

Thanks and Regards,
Prakash Singh