[kepler-users] Kepler Grid Actors

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Dec 3 23:36:51 PST 2009

Hi Prakash,

    From section Section 7.3 (Grid Job Submission) of *Kepler User
Manual *at https://kepler-project.org/users/documentation, you can find
the grid actor for job submission. Yet these actors only works for
globus 3.0.

    We are working on new grid actors working for globus 4.x, which is
available in Kepler 1.x.  If you follow the instructions of Kepler 1.x
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions,
and add module globus4.0.7 on the top of Kepler suite, you can try these
new actors.

    GAMA is a system for securely creating and managing Grid accounts.
Yet I don't think it is still actively maintained now.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.