[kepler-users] Using Kepler on a Rocks cluster

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Wed Dec 2 09:26:40 PST 2009

Hi Arthur,

    Kepler has Job related actors which could submit jobs to SGE, PBS,
and other job scheduler. You can have a look at this workflow
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/workflows/SC06-Tutorial/JobSubmission.xml,
which submit jobs to SGE, and wait until the job is finished. This
workflow can be easily extended to submit a job sequence.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.