[kepler-users] Workflow documentation

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Tue Aug 18 01:39:20 PDT 2009

Hello all,

I have a question regarding workflow ducumentation related actor:

- is it possible to move rectangle
(ptolemy.vergil.kernel.attributes.RectangleAttribute) at the very bottom
of the workflow canvas? At the moment, if I want to surround few
elements with the rectangle it is always at the "top" which means that
accessing elements requires moving rectangle away in order to modify
them (please take a look at the example1.xml)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center