[kepler-users] adding ontologies to Components

Chris Weed chrisweed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:16:35 PDT 2009

The ontology functionality that I have used in the past doesn't seem
to work any more
in Kepler 1.X Dev.

I added my ontology to ptolemy/configs/kepler/ontologies,
and the filename of my ontology to ontology_catalog.xml with library="true",
and it shows up in the ontologies drop down menu, but not in the actor
tree listing.
I tried adding one of my ontology classes to my actor, and save it in
the local repository.
This seems to try to save a kar file to a directory that doesn't exist
anymore. this should
probably save to a temporary directory/file if it is only needed to
import into the
actor repository.

I guess all of this code is in flux, does another module have this working?

Chris