[kepler-users] Information - Kepler + Ontology

Daniel Cintra danielcugler at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 5 13:43:02 PDT 2009

Hi coleagues,

I'm doing my master degree research, and I need to find some information about use Kepler with ontologies. I can't find examples to do this. Actually, I don't really know if Kepler can works with ontologies as I'm thinking. I'm reading Kepler documentation, but until now I didn't find anything about Kepler + Ontologies. Someone knows some material which could help me?

Thanks.

 Daniel Cintra Cugler
Lince - Laboratory for Innovation on Computing and Engineering
DC - UFSCar
Skype name: daniel.cintra.cugler