[kepler-users] Reuse code and functions of Matlab on kepler workflows

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 5 07:19:06 PDT 2009

Hi Quim,

See
http://mercury.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler/pipermail/kepler-users/2009-July/001545.html
There might be more information in the first exception from the first
failure.

Also, what version of Matlab is installed on your machine?
The Matlab interface is somewhat Matlab version dependent.  If
you rebuild from the Kepler sources, then the dll that is created might
work better with your current version of Matlab.  Offhand, I'm not sure
what version of Matlab was used to build Kepler-1.0, but since Kepler-1.0
was released last year, if you are running a 2009 version of Matlab, then
it could be that there are version issues.

You could build from the Kepler-1.0 sources or else try building from
the current Kepler development tree.  For instructions for the development
tree, see
https://kepler-project.org/developers/reference/kepler-and-eclipse

_Christopher