[kepler-users] get list of connected ports

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 29 08:14:53 PDT 2009

I try to write the number of ports but all off them returns zero.

IOPort pp = (IOPort) port;
System.out.println(pp.deepConnectedInPortList().size());
System.out.println(pp.deepConnectedOutPortList().size());
System.out.println(pp.deepConnectedPortList().size());

Any idea? BTW, i will run this code in connectionsChanged method. I also
found that if i add an actor between composite actor output and actor
output port the code works without problem.

--ufuk