[kepler-users] Addition To: get list of connected ports

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at ucar.edu
Tue Apr 28 11:25:15 PDT 2009

In composite case, the port Ap1 is also defined as composite actor
output port via connecting to composite actor output port. And also it
is connected to Bp1 port via a relation. I observe that if i disconnect
connection to composite actor output port, i can get the list correctly.
But if i connect again to composite actor output the list only contains
CompositeActor. I think that composite actor conncetion dominate the
others and i am getting list without other connected actors.

I hope this will explain the situation much more clearly,

--ufuk