[kepler-users] Newbie question

José Román Bilbao Castro jrbcast at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:48:10 PST 2008

Hi all,

I have a lot of different programs belonging to a software package.
Developers want to use workflows to make
such programs work coordinately depending on user needs (so we only
want to invoke command-line
applications. At the beginning all will be run on a desktop machine
so we don't need grids. We have been having a look at Kepler and
Taverna. At this moment we think Kepler fits better
to our needs.

Based on that, the question is.. Do you know another software
alternative which fits our needs?.

Thanks in advance,

José Román Bilbao Castro, PhD
Dept. Arquitectura de Computadores y Electrónica
Edif. CITE III.
Universidad de Almería
La Cañada de San Urbano, 04120
Almería (Spain)