[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] Purpose of file: kepler/build-area/install-path.txt

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:07:30 PST 2015

Hi Michal,

         The file is to record the kepler installation path. If you
install Kepler from installer, this file will be written into directory
~/KeplerData/kepler.modules/. Modules downloaded from module manager are
at the same directory and use this file to know where the main Kepler is
installed.

         You can find more information at
https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/5416

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu WANG, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Director for Research
Workflows for Data Science (WorDS) Center of Excellence
San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
University of California, San Diego (UCSD)