[kepler-dev] Kepler and SVN repository

Daniel Crawl danielcrawl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:00:12 PDT 2014

Hi Michal,

The following will download the sources used for the Kepler 2.4 installers:

svn co -r31866
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/releases/release-branches/build-area-2.4/
build-area
ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-2.4
ant update -Drev 31866

I created a tag for the 2.4.0 release, but "ant change-to" always
downloads from the branch.

The branches are updated with bug fixes, which are released as patches.
There have been several patches for Kepler 2.4, so if you use the
sources from revision 31866, you will not get these bug fixes.

   --dan