[kepler-dev] add another canvas to kepler

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 17 19:24:53 PDT 2014

Jam --

You should be able to add a new canvas as a new TabPane.   Documentation of
the Tab Pane and View Pane architecture is here:

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/framework/kepler-extension-points-1/kepler-tabpane-gui-extension

See an example in the Reporting module:
  org.kepler.reporting.gui.ReportViewerPanel

Matt