[kepler-dev] Using Kepler for Inductive Process Modeling?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sat Oct 26 12:38:07 PDT 2013

On Oct 26, 2013, at 11:42, Christopher Brooks wrote:
> ... I've addressed your questions below.

Thanks for the detailed response!  It's very gratifying to see that
so many of my concerns have been addressed.  I'll dig through the
references and see what other questions arise.

>> Q:  Is there an authoritative archive of the material on GSRC
>>     that was stored on "http://www.gigascale.org/semantics"?
>>     This URL is referenced in
>>
>>       MoML - A Modeling Markup Language in XML - Version 0.4
>>       http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/publications/papers/00/moml
> There is probably an archive somewhere, but digging it up would
> take time.  Did you have specific questions?

No, I mostly wanted to see what kinds of information were available,
given that the citation was present.  Disk storage is essentially
free in moderate quantities, so it seems odd that this isn't online.

-r

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm at cfcl.com

Software system design, development, and documentation