[kepler-dev] Using web technologies with Kepler?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Tue Nov 5 12:01:13 PST 2013

Looking in the Kepler docs, I see indications that it can make
use of web technologies.  However, I'm a bit unclear on the
details.  Specifically, I'm interested in taking advantage of
D3, a JavaScript library that supports data visualization and
interactive manipulation using SVG, css, etc:

  http://d3js.org
  https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/Gallery

Hints or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, anyone who finds these sorts of things interesting should
spend some time watching Bret Victor's videos, eg:

  Interactive Exploration of a Dynamical System
  http://vimeo.com/23839605

  Media For Thinking The Unthinkable
  http://worrydream.com/MediaForThinkingTheUnthinkable

-r

http://www.cfcl.com/rdm           Rich Morin           rdm at cfcl.com
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume    San Bruno, CA, USA   +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation