[kepler-dev] Byte type in Kepler/Ptolemy.

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:23:30 PST 2013

Hi Christopher,

     Thanks. I'll add one to Ptolemy if we need to.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.