[kepler-dev] Error in eclipse

Yogini Joshi yogini_joshi at persistent.co.in
Sat Apr 20 05:58:11 PDT 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
The below issue is solved.
However, I am facing another issue. When I start kepler either using ant run or eclipse , It shows splash Screen for some miniutes and then do nothing.
Below are two lines shown in the console:
Building Kars...
Kepler Initializing...

When I debuged the code in eclipse I found it is doing nothing on execution of line "        SplashWindow.disposeSplash();" in Kepler.java line number 342.

This is the method which is causing issue:
public static int runApplication() {

            try {
                  // see if we're running the gui editor
                  if (_action == Action.Kepler) {
                        addActorModule("org/kepler/ActorModuleDefault");
                        initialize();
                        _applicationArgsList.addFirst("-kepler");
                        String[] loadArgs = _applicationArgsList.toArray(new String[0]);
                        if(_showSplash) {
                              SplashWindow.invokeMain("ptolemy.vergil.VergilApplication", loadArgs);
                          SplashWindow.disposeSplash();
                        } else {
                              VergilApplication.main(loadArgs);
                        }

Please let me know if there are any other settings/parammeters  required before starting the kepler.

Regards,
Yogini