[kepler-dev] Override a ptolemyII class within my module

Panickos Neophytou panickos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:49:16 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to override the TypedIOPort to avoid an exception in my module.

I've read the instructions G4 in this:
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/systems/extension-build-system/extension-build-system-problems-solutions

I have copied the file to my module src directory and made the necessary
changes but the when trying to run kepler either through eclipse or the
command line kepler.sh file it seems like the original file is always being
used.

Do I need to setup some configuration file? The modules.txt is configured
correctly with my module's name on top of the kepler suite.

I'm using kepler 2.3.

Thanks,
Panickos

Panickos Neophytou
Advanced Data Management Technologies Lab
Department of Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh
http://www.cs.pitt.edu/~panickos