[kepler-dev] Kepler - bug related to user.home settings

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Tue May 29 14:51:55 PDT 2012

Hi Michal,

     Your use case is different.  I don't quite understand why "only one
Kepler instance is started" with the scripts. Also what the scripts look
like with your patch?

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang, Ph.D.
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Assistant Project Scientist
Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.