[kepler-dev] Kepler and loading modules from external location

barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 29 10:21:23 PDT 2012

Hi Michal,
A slight correction to Matt's response: they're downloaded into
~/KeplerData/kepler.modules/. You can see an example of how this
works by using Tools=>Modules Manager to download reporting-2.3.
Important to note is kepler.modules/build-area/.

As Matt describes, technically it should work right now, if a user
puts their modules in this location and edits kepler.modules/build-area/
txt files by hand. A cleaner more user-friendly solution would require
more work,
probably to the module-manager, module-manager-gui, and build-area.

Derik

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/publishing-steps)