[kepler-dev] Help needed on Kepler API

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 4 11:21:16 PST 2012

The API for the underlying Ptolemy is documented here:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptolemyII/designdoc.htm

Volume 2 on the software architecture is most relevant.

A simple example can be found here:

$PTII/ptolemy/kernel/util/test/TestDE.java

You can also build Ptolemy II models that build Ptolemy II models.
See:

http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2009/EECS-2009-77.html

Hope this helps.
Edward Lee