[kepler-dev] Kepler canvas instantly modified on startup

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 20 14:57:37 PDT 2012

Sean,
I think I have this fixed.

Basically, _windowProperties and the _vergil* attributes should only be
set if the model is non-empty.
My way of detecting a non-empty model is to count the number of
Entities.  "Empty" models have
zero Entities.  There might be a better way.  Models that have
Attributes such as _windowProperties
but have no Entities are considered empty.

Edward also noticed some issues with closing prompting for save,
hopefully my changes will fix this.

Let me know if there are problems.

_Christopher