[kepler-dev] Kepler canvas instantly modified on startup

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:38:27 PDT 2012

This probably has to do with a change I made to fix a bug where the
window layout is not saved on close.
I'll take a look, though I'm in a meeting all day so probably won't get
much done with this today.

_Christopher

On 8/20/12 10:36 AM, Sean Riddle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed something new when I updated Kepler and wanted to see
> if it was happening for others too. When I start Kepler and then
> immediately close the canvas, it doesn't just close the window, it
> asks whether you want to save. That shouldn't happen, right? I've made
> a number of changes to my working copy, so it could just be something
> I did, but I figured I should check.
>
> - Sean

ph: 510.643.9841                                (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 cell: 707.332.0670