[kepler-dev] Invalid entries in Module Manager after patching of modules and a suite

Tomasz Żok tzok at man.poznan.pl
Mon Sep 5 06:16:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

I just wanted to bump this thread, because the version resolution problem is
still there as I checked now (with the HEAD revision updated a moment ago). Can
you confirm that the 2.2.^ version is incorrectly resolved to 2.2.0 instead of
2.2.1? Or maybe it is a desired and correct behaviour?

Best regards,
Tomek

--
Tomasz Zok
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center