[kepler-dev] subversion 2.3 branch

Derik Barseghian barseghian at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 16 17:49:07 PST 2011

Hi Enrique,
I can't replicate this on mac, linux, or windows.
I asked another developer using 2.3 and he hasn't run into this either.
Does it always freeze at: ptolemy-kepler-2.3/src/ptolemy/moml/jxta/demo/EPtolemyA/actors.xml ?
When you retry the command after getting stuck, does it immediately get stuck again at this file?
I'm not sure what else to suggest beyond deleting that file, or your entire partial 2.3 checkout and trying again, or trying on another machine, or providing us with the exact commands you're using, and the versions of your OS, Java, SVN, and ant. The commands to use are the those in the link I provide below in the 2.2 section, except modified for 2.3 if that's what you'd like to use.

All that said, note I will be recreating the ptolemy-2.3 branch next week for a different reason, so working against trunk until then is a good idea.

Derik