[kepler-dev] Configuration Changes

jing tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 31 15:16:13 PST 2011

Hi, David:

Thank you for fixing the issue. Derik and I did make some changes on the
repository module recently.

The configuration looked like:
<config>

  <repository>
    <name>localRepository</name>
    <repository>localhost:8080</repository>
    <putpath>/knb/services/PutService</putpath>
    <authprotocol>http</authprotocol>
    <authdomain>LOCAL</authdomain>
    <lsidpath>/knb/services/IdentifierService</lsidpath>
    <querypath>/knb/services/QueryService</querypath>

<registrypath>http://localhost:8080/registry/services/RegistryService</registrypath>

<registryauth>http://localhost:8080/knb/services/AuthenticationService</registryauth>
    <class>org.kepler.objectmanager.repository.EcogridRepository</class>
    <lsidAuthority>kepler-project.org</lsidAuthority>
    <searchRepository>false</searchRepository>
  </repository>

  <repository>
    <name>keplerRepository</name>
    <repository>library.kepler-project.org</repository>
    <putpath>/kepler/services/PutService</putpath>
    <authprotocol>http</authprotocol>
    <authdomain>SEEK</authdomain>
    <lsidpath>/kepler/services/IdentifierService</lsidpath>
    <querypath>/kepler/services/QueryService</querypath>

<registrypath>http://ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org/registry/services/RegistryService</registrypath>

<registryauth>http://library.kepler-project.org/kepler/services/AuthenticationService</registryauth>
    <class>org.kepler.objectmanager.repository.EcogridRepository</class>
    <lsidAuthority>kepler-project.org</lsidAuthority>
    <searchRepository>false</searchRepository>
  </repository>
</config>

In every repository, I add a new path:

<authorizationPath>/knb/services/AuthorizationService</authorizationPath>
And I think Derik add another new one
 <authenticatedquerypath>/knb/services/AuthenticatedQueryService</authenticatedquerypath>

Note: the path value can be different in each repository.

So new repository will look like:
[...]

<authenticatedquerypath>/kepler/services/AuthenticatedQueryService</authenticatedquerypath>

<authorizationPath>/kepler/services/AuthorizationService</authorizationPath>

<registrypath>http://ecogrid.ecoinformatics.org/registry/services/RegistryService</registrypath>

<registryauth>http://library.kepler-project.org/kepler/services/AuthenticationService</registryauth>
    <class>org.kepler.objectmanager.repository.EcogridRepository</class>
    <lsidAuthority>kepler-project.org</lsidAuthority>
    <searchRepository>false</searchRepository>
  </repository>
</config>

Would you  please help us to put appropriate configuration directives?

Thanks,

Jing