[kepler-dev] Configuration Changes

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 13:12:13 PST 2011

Hello Kepler Developers,

So, we have now implemented a "configuration directives" system that
enables you to make changes to already installed configuration in
order to accommodate your updates. Here is the issue, for anyone who
has made changes requiring configuration changes since the release of
Kepler 2.1 in October, we would like to include configuration
directives to accommodate existing installs in Kepler 2.2.

Can anyone who has made changes to the configuration as part of their
development please email me so that we can put appropriate
configuration directives into your module.

Thanks!

-David