[kepler-dev] typo in svn URL - take 2

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 29 07:37:17 PDT 2010

Both have been fixed.  Thanks for pointing out these problems, Peter.  By
the way -- I just gave a talk on Kepler yesterday, and I used a slide of
your Kepler/WEKA work as a prime example of the kind of community
collaboration that strengthens the project.  Thanks for putting that
together.  Are you planning on a Kepler 2 version of Kepler/WEKA where WEKA
is released as a Kepler module?

Matt