[kepler-dev] 2.1.0 release testing

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:09:10 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I was thinking that we really should develop a checklist of tests that
are done for releases. Then we can divide up the testing among
developers and minimize redundant testing. We do not necessarily need
to do this for 2.1, but I think it would be good to develop such a
checklist for 2.2.

Thoughts?

David