[kepler-dev] Kepler + NetBeans

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:17:32 PDT 2010

Hi Michal,

I built in support for NetBeans quite some time ago. However, since no
one seems to use it, I have not continually supported it and upgraded
is as necessary. If you plan on using it, I could look into whatever
issues are arising. It would probably be easier to use Eclipse or
Intellij IDEA, but if you want to use NetBeans, I would be glad to
support your effort. Please let me know.

-David